What clients need to know about the new normal at Midori
- Masks must be worn properly at all times. No exceptions - even if you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we cannot accommodate you at this time. We want to but the safety of our staff and all clients remains a priority.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Maintain social distancing within the salon (with the exception of your stylist)
- Stylists will be changing their aprons with every new client.
- No guests in the salon. Only the person with the appointment may enter, this includes family members.
- No walk-ins. Same day appointments are always welcome.
- Call/text when you are in the parking lot and we will let you know when it's time to enter the salon
- Self-service coffee and water is suspended.
- Facial and Massage services are suspended to accommodate reopening guidelines.